Blue Sea Systems Fuse Blocks provide a convenient method of wiring in multiple fused supply feeds for 12v electrical accessories, thus negating the need for an untidy tangle of inline fuses or stacking multiple wires on your battery terminals.
The Blue Sea Systems Fuse Blocks boast both positive and negative Bus posts to make electrical installation a far simpler task. Run a single positive supply +Ve wire direct from your battery to the fuse box and your fusebox is ready to supply multiple power outlets to whatever accessory you wish to install.
Connect a ring terminal to the positive side of the Blue Sea Fuse Block, drop in a fuse and you have a ready to go fused power supply. The Negative Bus can also be used as a common earth/ground wired directly to the vehicle battery to eliminate bad earth/ground faults around the vehicle.
Blue Sea Systems Fuse Blocks are fitted as original equipment by many of the world’s leading marine manufacturers and will create a professional looking appearance to your wiring installation. Having all of your fuses in a single location makes adding additional accessories a simple task and will speed up fault finding.
The Blue Sea Fuse block features a quick release cover allowing easy access to fuses as well as offering storage space for two spare fuses.
Blue Sea Systems Fuse Block features:
- Positive and Negative Bus posts
- Available with 6 or 12 fused circuits
- Max 100A amps per Fuse Block
- Max 30A per circuit
- Corrosion resistant, tin-plated copper fuse clips reduce heat and improve the efficiency of the electrical system
- Clear insulating cover with label recesses
- 20 write-on circuit labels included
- Cover design incorporates storage for two spare fuses
- Accepts ring terminals
- Can be used for 24-hour circuits
- Easy to open cover features push button latch providing easy access to fuses
- Accepts standard blade fuses (not supplied)
- Mounts using M4 fixings (not supplied)
WE POST WORLDWIDE
Product Brand: Blue Sea Systems
Product Code: 6FUSEBLOCK